Abstract submission deadline: August 31, 2017
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations should be send as an attachment to the Scientific Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your Email please indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation.
Abstracts should be submitted in the following format:
- The title of the abstract and the names of the authors should be in bold
- If more than one author, underline the name of the lecturer
- Give the affiliations of the authors with numbers
- Use: Times New Roman, 12, single space, and aligning: justify
- Use a single paragraph
- No more than 1 page (including figure, and this only if it is absolutely necessary)
- Do not give references
Pharmacogenomics approach to targeting the AT-rich malaria parasite genome with AT-specific alkylating drugs
Woynarowski, Jan M.1, Miriam Krugliak2 & Hagai Ginsburg2
1Department of Radiation Oncology, The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio TX 78245, USA; 2Department of Biological Chemistry, Institute of Life Sciences, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Edmund Safra Campus, Jerusalem, Israel.